We are committed to protecting your privacy and take the security of our clients information very seriously.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information which some websites store on your computer to make it easier for you to log on to and use them during future visits. In reality, a cookie is a small text file which is stored by the user’s browser and contains data, not code, so it can’t contain a virus or spyware. This doesn’t mean that all cookies are harmless in intent, but they can only ever store information.
How we use your information
We ‘analytical’ cookies on this site to allow us to monitor website traffic and analyse how visitors use it via Google Analytics. This service tracks information about how visitors interact with the site, including the number of visitors to our website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visit. We use this information to help us improve our website.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our website. This statistical data is completely anonymous and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Most web browsers allow you to turn off cookies; however, turning off cookies will limit your use of our websites and Applications. To learn more about changing your browser’s cookie settings, please see the appropriate informational link:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
If you wish to find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
In order to process your booking we need to collect certain personal details from you and we may share that information with our service providers or other third party involved. We will provide only the information necessary to ensure the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements. We will not however pass any information on to any company and/or organization that is not responsible for providing any part of your travel arrangements.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal details you give us.
We will retain your information for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you.
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
How We Use And Disclose Your Personal Information
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- For registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about TravelOnline.org and invitations from the Travelonline.org family of companies
- To provide you with the information you request about our products
- To send you email marketing messages and information
- To enable our third-party suppliers to fulfill your bookings
- To confirm your purchases
- To ensure you are correctly billed
- To enable us to publish content you submit to us to our family of websites and on our Applications
- To measure and track demographic details about our customers
- To target content on our website to more closely match your interests and otherwise customize your experience with us, including customizing the ads shown to you
- To target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests
- To respond to your questions and comments
- To measure interest in and improve our products, services, websites and Applications
- To notify you about offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you
- To solicit information from you, including through surveys
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection
- To tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
We will provide you with choices regarding the use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.