ReviewsNo reviews yet
Our day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy all the highlights of Tivoli Gardens: Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este, at the best price – in fact, we are leading suppliers of most agencies worldwide 😉
Your English speaking driver will pick you up right under your cruise ship he will guarantee a very pleasant day. Our drivers do speak English (French and Spanish on request).
A day trip to Tivoli that allows you to visit two very splendid villas of different ages the Roman Villa Adriana and the Renaissance Villa d’Este.
You can visit:
- Villa Adriana, the biggest villa belonged to a Roman emperor, Adriano, and testifies to the extraordinary level of skill attained from Roman.
- Villa D’Este, commissioned in 1550 by Cardinal Ippolito II d’Este. This villa is famous for its artistic wonders and, in particular, for the many water features.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private transport
- Air conditioned car
- Port pickup and drop-off by the ship
- Rome Hotel/Airport drop-off upon request
- Food and beverage
Entrances and fees
Opened: from 09.00 AM to 1 hour and half before sunset. Closed: 01st Jan, 01st May and 25th Dec. Entrances fees is approximately 12 Euro each (cost estimates may be subject to change)
Opening 8.30 AM – closed one hour before sunset. The ticket office closes one hour before the closing of the monument. The hydraulic organ of the Organ Fountain is active daily, from 10.30 AM, every two hours. The Fontana della Civetta functions daily, from 10.00 AM, every two hours.
Disabled visitors: The Villa is equipped with elevators from the street level to the upper level of the garden. For the visit of the garden itself, an electric car (with driver) is available, free, upon reservation. The vehicle is also equipped for the transport of wheelchairs.
Entrances fees is approximately 12 Euro each (cost estimates may be subject to change)